The term “hybrid” is somewhat elusive. Still, many people on the cannabis market, when they seek a hybrid product, are looking for something just in the middle: not as sedating as an indica, yet not as energetic as a sativa. Hybrid gummies and edibles are just right; as such, it can be challenging to find the best blend of euphoric yet relaxing effects.
Thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill, industrial hemp products are now legal and widely available. However, it’s essential to choose a hybrid weed gummy that contains no more than 0.3% THC to stay on the right side of the federal law.
We've researched and assembled our top selections to help you find the best hybrid gummies and edibles available, considering critical factors like quality, flavor, and enjoyment. All the edibles on this list are 100% hemp-derived and perfectly legal, giving you peace of mind and that ideal hybrid experience.
With this guide, let’s examine these A-grade hybrid gummies and clarify the selection process in 2024 and beyond.
- Our top 5 selections for the best hybrid cannabis gummies you can purchase online.
- Explaining what makes for a quality hybrid gummy and how to choose
- The benefits of hybrid gummies and their potential effects
List of Gummies
- Evn Live Rosin Hybrid Rosin Gummies
- BATCH Recreation THC Gummies
- MedTerra Daily Delight CBD+THC Gummies
- FabCBD Delta-9 Gummies
- Good Tide Balanced Guava Gummies
The first on our list (we’re biased) are our Delta-9 Live Rosin gummies. These bites provide an elevated relaxation, with every piece containing high-quality, solventless cannabis rosin extracted from flash-frozen plants. Available in nostalgic sour watermelon flavor and free of any artificial ingredients, these gummies capture the purest expression of the source cannabis plant - a hybrid called Special Sauce. Combining 10mg of CBD and 5mg of THC, these gummies are unprocessed and uncompromised – ideal for winding down.
- 10mg of CBD and 5mg of THC per gummy
- Organic Tapioca, Cane Sugar, Pectin, Citric Acid, Hemp Flower Rosin, Delta 9 THC, Vegetable and Fruit Powders (color), Fruit Oils (flavor), Sodium Citrate, Coconut Oil.
Third-party lab tests
An ISO 17025-accredited lab independently tests all EVN-CBD’s products to ensure purity and potency.
From the kitchen of BATCH, these Recreation THC Gummies are intended to redefine the meaning of recreation. Each gummy contains small-sized doses — only 5mg of THC — so first-time users and seasoned edible consumers alike can enjoy the best possible experience.
Created in small batches, these watermelon-flavored gummies also feature complementary amounts of CBD and CBC to offer all the benefits of the entourage effect—the result: relaxation that’s not too overwhelming and a customizable experience.
- 10 mg CBD + 5 mg THC + 5 mg CBC
- Sugar, Syrup, Pectin, 100% Hemp-Derived Delta-9 THC Distillate, Citric Acid, Natural Colors and Flavors, Terpenes.
Third-party lab tests
Testing their products is critical to BATCH’s goal of providing safe and effective solutions to their customers’ daily lives. They pride themselves on transparency, post product test results from an ISO 17025 accredited 3rd party lab, and their own internal HPLC on their website.
MedTerra’s Daily Delight gummies offer a balanced, relaxing hybrid experience perfect for solo time or elevating social experiences. A mix of 1:5 THC to CBD delivers an enjoyable buzz and mild euphoria that doesn’t overwhelm you. Take a few, however, and they add up to the ultimate relaxation.
- 5 mg of THC and 25 mg of CBD per gummy
- Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, DI Water Organic Pear Juice Concentrate, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin, Citrus Pectin, Organic MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Citric Acid Sodium Citrate
Third-party lab tests
All of MedTerra’s products are third-party tested to ensure accuracy, quality, and that THC levels are below the legal threshold of 0.3% THC by weight.
FabCBD’s Delta-9 gummies are hemp-infused delights that elevate mind, body, and spirit. While not aiming too high, these hybrid gummies produce a lifted, enhanced mood that’s just enough to relax, enjoy, and adapt to any situation. Each gummy contains 5mg of THC and takes about 30-45 minutes to kick in, so make sure to wait to feel the effects of one (or even one-half) before doubling your dose.
- 5mg of hemp-derived delta-9 THC
- Delta-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), Cannabidiol (CBD), Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Purified Water, Pectin, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Red Food Color (Filtered Deionized Water, FD&C Red 40, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate)
Third-party lab tests
FabCBD tests all products with third-party lab SC Labs for comprehensive analytical tests. They try products at harvest, extraction, manufacturing, and before final distribution to the end consumer, so you can trust exactly what you’re consuming.
Good Tide recently entered the cannabis scene with a line of vegan weed gummies with tropical flavors, all infused with solventless hash rosin. Though three flavors are available, their Guava hybrid gummies offer a balanced high with effects true to the source hybrid strain. Enjoy each piece’s complementary blend of terpenes and minor cannabinoids for a deliciously well-rounded experience.
*A note: these gummies are infused with cannabis rosin, not hemp-derived cannabinoids. As such, they are only legal in certain states with cannabis regulations in place. Be sure to check the website for more information.
- 10mg THC per gummy, 100mg per package
- Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Water, Guava Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavoring, Pectin (Pectin, Sodium Citrate), Coconut Oil, Cannabis Extract, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Fruit and Vegetable Juice (color), Sunflower Lecithin
Third-party lab tests
Every batch of Good Tide gummies is lab-tested for consistent quality and dosing accuracy.
How Did We Choose the Best Hybrid Gummies?
Our research included examining important consumer aspects such as price, flavor, formulation, and potency. We also weighed each brand's credibility and transparency, such as whether they promoted third-party lab test results on their sites.
A brand's reputation means a lot when choosing whether a hybrid edible belongs on the above list. We only selected products from well-established and reputable companies with a history of transparency, quality, and safety. Further, we examined customer reviews to understand how these gummies worked in the real world so we could recommend products that delivered on their promises.
Hemp sourcing is another crucial element when identifying a potential hybrid edible. Every hybrid gummy on this list is crafted from USA-grown hemp and often from organic and sustainable farms.
Reputable brands will usually be transparent about their hemp sourcing and include such information on their website.
With edibles, the included ingredients are just as vital as the cannabis components, as everything is being ingested. We selected edibles with primarily organic, gluten-free, or GMO-free labels, as they play a huge role in determining the quality and health factor of these hybrid gummies.
High-quality manufacturing processes play a considerable role in the quality of the results. The brands above adhere to the highest manufacturing standards, as seen in their company’s test results.
Third-party lab testing
Due to a lack of more comprehensive regulation, the hemp industry is missing standardized quality metrics. Third-party lab tests are crucial to ensure a particular product is honest about the cannabinoids it contains (and its legality) and whether it's free from any unwanted contaminants. A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a hallmark of trust and is featured on the websites of the above brands.
What are Hybrid Gummies?
Hybrid gummies or edibles are cannabinoid-infused foods with materials extracted from cannabis strains with “hybrid” effects. Hybrids typically blend sativa and indica-like effects, meaning they’re a mix of relaxing, energizing, focusing, and not too sedating.
Hybrid edibles come in many form factors, flavors, varieties, and types. Many brands craft hybrid gummies with cannabis-infused gelatin, though some recipes use fruit pectin or other materials. These tiny candy treats are often available in many flavors and make cannabis consumption easy while on the go.
Hybrid Gummies Effects
With a marketplace jam-packed with hybrid gummies and similar products, it's essential to understand how cannabis impacts consumers differently. Factors such as an individual's metabolic rate, weight, and unique endocannabinoid system all come into play. However, consistent themes arise when users talk about the effects of hybrid gummies.
Most often, hybrid edibles produce mellow, balanced effects associated with mild relaxation and, sometimes, improved sociability. These effects make hybrids great for battling pain and bad moods or for those who generally want to take cannabis for enjoyment’s sake. Hybrid edibles’ effects also shift when they contain other cannabinoids besides delta-9 THC, such as CBD or CBC.
Hybrid gummies are generally less psychoactive than their sativa counterparts, though not nearly as sedating or physically heavy as indica highs. Before consuming more, it’s essential to start with smaller doses and wait at least 90 minutes to determine how hybrid THC gummies work for you.
Benefits of Hybrid Gummies
Discreet and portable
Gummies are small and easy to pack in a pocket or backpack, meaning you can take your gummies anywhere. They’re convenient to consume with a quick bite, compared to smoking or vaping, which requires extra gear and leaves behind unwanted odors. However, keeping your hybrid edibles out of reach of children or pets is crucial.
The body processes edibles more uniquely than other cannabis products because the body’s digestive system processes them. This means that while they take longer to kick in, a smaller dose is much stronger and lasts much longer than smoking or vaping. Hybrid gummies of even 2.5mg sizes of THC are processed by the liver into the more potent 11-hydroxy-THC, with highs capable of lasting up to 12 hours.
Gummies come in different potency ranges, so it's best to be mindful of your dose, start low, and only increase your dosage or consume more after you understand your body’s tolerance. After 2-3 hours, you can always take more but can’t negate what you’ve already finished.
Hybrid gummies produce relaxation, calm, sociability, and general happiness and well-being. Many choose hybrids before visiting with friends or winding down on a weekend or early evening.
How to Use Hybrid Gummies
Consuming delta-9 THC gummies may taste just like sampling an average gummy candy, but it's essential to adhere to the following principles:
- Go “Low and Slow”: If you're new to hybrid gummies or edibles, kick off with a lower-dose gummy containing around 2.5-5 mg of THC. Keep tabs on how your body reacts.
- Be Patient: Once you've consumed the hybrid edible, wait 2-3 hours before taking any more. The gummy’s effects might take longer than other consumption methods, and you don’t want to overdo it.
- Gradually Increase Dosage: If the entry-level dosage leaves you lacking, consider upping your dosage in 2.5mg increments.
- Combine with a Snack: Pair your gummy with a small, protein-rich snack to ease your way into a milder hybrid edible experience.
- Hydrate: THC is dehydrating, so it’s always smart to drink plenty of water while using hybrid gummies. This can help keep common side effects like red eyes and dry mouth at bay.
- Know Your Limits: Explore your personal tolerance threshold, track numbers, and adjust your consumption dosage accordingly. Remember, THC affects everyone differently - what works for someone else may be too much or too little for you.
Where to Buy Hybrid Gummies
You can explore Evn’s collection of top-quality hybrid gummies and purchase them directly from our website. Our delta-9 THC live rosin gummies contain top-quality live rosin sourced from the Special Sauce strain, known and celebrated for its mental clarity, calm, and tranquility-producing effects.
Each gummy is infused with 5mg of THC and 10mg CBD from expertly extracted rosin, free from any fillers or dangerous solvents. We source our delta-9 THC and CBD from 100% legal hemp plants, making them available and legal for purchase nationwide (though confirm with your state if they allow the online purchase of hemp products).