1) What is CBD?
CBD (which stands for Cannabidiol) is one of the many compounds, called cannabinoids, found in the cannabis plant.
CBD is not psycho-active, meaning it does not produce a “high” or any associated mind-altering effects. CBD oil may be beneficial in the treatment of pain and stress conditions.
THC (delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol, is the psycho-active component in marijuana which produces a “high”. Even though marijuana plants still contain CBD, they do contain high amounts of THC.
2) Do evn products contain THC? Our CBD oil is derived from organic hemp plants, and does not contain any THC. In order to be categorized as an “industrial hemp plant”, by law the plant cannot contain more than .3 % THC (on a dry-weight basis). Hemp plants are used to not just produce CBD oil, but also natural fiber, food, plastics and other commercial products
So – to simplify, here are the bullet points worth noting:
CBD- non-psychoactive, and may contain health-promoting properties.
Evn products do not contain any THC, therefore they will not make you high.
THC is the component of marijuana plants that produces a “high”
Hemp plant- where legal CBD oil is derived from, also used to make commercial products
Marijuana plant- a different variety of cannabis that contains high amounts of THC
3) What does “full-spectrum”, or “whole plant” mean?
While some companies use CBD isolate, with no other components from the hemp plant, we use the hemp oil directly from the plant, unadulterated (unchanged). In this form, the oil contains the original compounds, including other non-pyschoactive cannabinoids and plant components in addition to CBD. We believe this full-spectrum form of delivers a synergistic, more powerful effect than CBD isolate does.
4) Why us?
Unlike some other companies we know, we source our CBD from high quality, organic hemp farms within the U.S. This means absolutely no pesticides or herbicides used on the hemp plants we source. Our oil is 3rd party tested to ensure purity and potency.
5) Does CBD show up in drug tests?
Short answer-possibly. Although the most widely-administered drug tests are those that detect only a metabolite produced from the oxidation of THC, other, less common “panel” tests do not differentiate between CBD and THC, in which case it is possible you would test positive for cannabis.
6) Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
Not, yet. But we’re working on it.
7) Can I return my product if it doesn’t work?
Yes, if you aren’t happy for any reason with your purchase, we will provide you with a 100% refund within 30 days of your purchase date, and we will cover return shipping.